At West Parade Dental Care
At West Parade Dental Care, we are proud to say we offer Denplan, this allows our patients to access the best possible care, at an affordable price.
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. Denplan has consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 30 years. Denplan is very popular as it allows you to budget for private dental care and encourages a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer facing brand in the payment plan market theirs’ is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more about Denplan go to www.denplan.co.uk.
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care.
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments.
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary. Plans start at £9.25.
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you.
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings).
- The fee includes optional Denplan Supplementary Insurance and access to Denplan’s 24 Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline. If you choose not to have this optional insurance, the monthly fee is reduced by 60p.
Routine dental care includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventive dental advice
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember that your routine treatment is at the discretion of the dentist and the contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.